Unlimited Bundle Pricing for CamPlus (time, number of cameras, etc)

I wish there was one affordable annual fee for unlimited cameras (as some competitors have) that would allow me to just add the device as I go.

2 Likes

I would definitely like a bundle annual pricing.
I have two cameras currently and want to add more, but 15 or so dollars each camera a year just doesnt make financial sense.

3 Likes

I would like to propose a bulk discount program for Cam Plus. I upgraded 12 v2 cameras to v3 and lost the great Person Detection feature. 12 v3 cameras at $180/year, seems too expensive. Also, I don’t want a teaser rate, e.g. first 3 months free.

3 Likes

This tread started in Nov 2019 to request for bundle pricing for CamPlus since many of us are using multiple cameras. The legacy Person Detection doesn’t work for V3 cams.

It’s over a year now. Will Wyze do a bundle/bulk pricing? I have 21 cams and paying per cam for CamPlus is not worth the high price.

Yep - I started this thread in '19. They promised Person Detection would be free- now they wont even offer a reasonable plan. They seem to be focused on new gadgets instead of what got them where they are. Pretty sad actually.

If nest charges $12 a year for unlimited camera and 30 day cloud storage I know you can do it too. I’m paying you guys $44.00 a year for only 3 cameras that’s pricey.

I think you mean $12 a month. On their website I see two annual price models now for Nest Aware. One for 60 a year and one for 120 a year.

Your right I read it wrong but at least they have unlimited camera

Um…I’m not normally “that guy” but…what does “sooner” mean?

1 Like

I have over 35 cams in service and will soon have 40. CamPlus would be a good addition but is cost prohibitive with this many cams. A quantity could solve this problem.

1 Like

Just to (hopefully) add fuel to this particular fire:

What I’m reading here involves two very distinct issues:

  1. Annual billing for CamPlus, rather than monthly; and
  2. Accommodation for those users that have a significant number of cams/wyze devices, to whom even $1.25/each gets to be a SERIOUS monthly cost.

The first issue is not my primary driver here. While it would be nice to have a one-and-done annual payment, for me that’s not a real problem.

My issue is with both my current state (10 + cameras) and the intent to buy more, CAMPlus becomes a significant monthly/annual cost - enough so that I may start looking at developing an internal solution.

Please, you Wyze guys, give us a hand, here.

Yes, the primary issue here is the need for a volume discount, I do not know Wyze’s cost per camera and they certainly need to make a profit. Hopefully, Wyze will consider the right pricing for customers with a large number of cameras. If 1 x $1.25 is the right price for a single camera customer, then it is likely a customer with a large number of cameras is being overcharged by N times $1.25/camera and overcharging is not what Wyze is all about.

1 Like

For users with multiple cameras, it would be great to have an option for a household subscription to CamPlus where you then get coverage to all of your cameras in 1 account vs having to pay for each camera individually.

@andresbueker Welcome to the community! :slightly_smiling_face:

Your topic has been merged to an existing #wishlist. For your VOTE to count, tap vote at top left of this thread.

I don’t think this comment belongs here. Related, yes. But different enough that it deserves to be on it’s own. The topic here is about unlimited bundling. Mine is more about the current promotion for the 4 cam bundle. So, @StopICU33, can this be split back out of this topic?

@rmorgan I have reopened your Wishlist topic in its on thread at your request. You can now hop over and VOTE for it.

1 Like

There is now a 4 CamPlus bundle with 16% discount for annual and 25% discount for monthly. Great progress but I think for those of us with more cameras it would be great to see something like a 10 pack with a larger discount.

https://services.wyze.com/purchase/checkout/camplus-bundle4-yearly/

I’m happy to Wyze now offers CamPlus bundles, but its limited to 4 cameras. I have 40 cams which translate to $500/year: a non starter. I hope to see Wyze offer bundles for a large number of cameras.

I agree with needing a high volume discount - This is a nonstarter for me as well - Come on Wyze be wise!

I have 6-7 now & I also hope for a price that we can afford ! We need the cameras all the bad stuff happening & it’s only going to get worse we need the extra eyes but with no work it very hard keeping up with the payments and we need all the help we can get! I’d like to get more things from Wyze but can’t afford to pay more money right now.