Unidentified flying objects?

I’ve been getting event notifications on my backyard cameras for the past few weeks at the same time every night. I review the events and there is no movement or anything that would appear to trigger an event. Tonight, I decided to switch all backyard v3 cams to Night Vision Mode On to see if these nightly events are being triggered by infrared. Sure enough, like clockwork, all v3 cams triggered and this time I not only caught it on cam, I saw them with my own eyes. UFOs? No… just Uncle Sam playing with new jet-powered mini-toys with no visible lights:

[Mod Note]: Re-encoded video to properly display in Chrome browser.

7 Likes

Not even gonna ask. I’ll just relish the natsec mystery… :slight_smile:

1 Like

For some reason, I cannot play the video…

This is a good one, nothing obvious at all, my first though was vehicle light reflection.

Uncle Sam does have some cool toys, and some really old crappy ones that need to be decommissioned as well.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure those are poltergeists… :ghost:

1 Like

Wyze does something odd creating mp4 vids manually from SD recording (and loses the sound!). I can only view using Firefox on Win10/11. Can’t view it using Chrome on any platform. I usually have to right-click, download and open with VLC when users post mp4s from the Wyze app.

There are no roads back there and I’ve had cams (non-Wyze) running for over 10 years. I thought my new neighbor was playing games with me, but the light is focused IR and coming straight down from the sky. There were 2 of whatever these things were flying in echelon formation less than 500’ altitude. They were moving at walking pace across my property and then climbed and took off. You can see the angle of the IR changes as they climb at the end of the video on the left side. I could clearly hear jet propulsion, but there was no wash. It looked like they took off on the flight path to Marine Corps Base Quantico.

And you saw them with you own eyes.!Then there’s hope for me, too. Mine could be something else, perhaps reflections or bugs with reflections, but everyone has been so dismissive when I even mention drones. Maybe someday I’ll be permitted to post my vidoes here.

1 Like

Wow. I thought I hear some kind of engine far away too.

1 Like

From the sounds of it, it sounds like there is a jet or heli in the air. Night vision sees IR and If I’m not mistaken, modern planes use IR for their terrain avoidance system to judge the distance from their location to the ground. Which only runs at a certain altitude I’m pretty sure.
That or the aliens are mapping the land :alien:

1 Like

Do small private planes) jets use them too?

They were looking for cows in my field to mutilate, but found only raccoons, opossums and foxes. :grin:

This is interesting. I have a Lorex system I recently bought to replace a Night Owl system that died. Every now and then, I’ll see some odd distortions that almost look like a walking pattern like your video shows go through the frame. Almost looks like the same shape as whatever your “phenomena” is doing. I’m about an hour from a major airport, so now I’m wondering if those weird distortions are the new cameras picking up the same type of thing?

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s FAA standard requirement to pass safety standards. Have to have some sort of terrain avoidance / warning system.

1 Like

They always want to mutilate important animals it seems, always a cow and not a racoon. SMH

1 Like

Say What?

2 Likes

I said what I said. Whatcha gonna do bout it. :alien:

:alien: Taste like Marshmallows :raccoon: :rofl:

1 Like

Wow!!!

1 Like

I think this might be from an altimeter satellite, and the objects you’re seeing are just the laser beams sensing the topography of your land.

Here’s an article of when a Chinese satellite scanned Hawaii: Green laser beams spotted off Hawaii from Chinese satellite: experts. I believe the Chinese satellite was sensing pollutants in the atmosphere though.