Unable to get more than one floodlight v2 working

I installed 2 floodlight v2’s today(i was going to install 4). The first one went in with zero issues and worked flawlessly. As I installed the second one (which also installed flawlessly) the first one stopped marking events. It was still recording to SD, and you could see the live stream but no events… at all. I could finally get it to notice me and say that i was being recorded if i got on my ladder and waved my hand at it(but still no notification). I did connect it with cam plus. I tried shutting off power, doing a reset and finally a factory reset where it would work for a moment then stop. I spent hours trying to get it to work and even contacted customer support. I eventually unhooked it and put in another which worked for all of 4 minutes and it started doing the same thing. The other one still works great. I ended up cancelling my initial cam plus membership and returned the other 3 to amazon. Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this? my nest camera works great, i have a relatively new router, i have fast internet, and the cameras that wouldn’t work are literally 10 feet from my router while the other working one is on the other side of the house. I really like the one that works but if i cant get more than one at a time to operate properly im not sure i want to mess with it any longer.