Trouble with duplicate charges on Credit Card and support non responsize

Hi Gwendolyn,
thank you for getting my order from ‘Processing’ to ‘Awaiting shipment’. At least it looks like something is happening. The second issue is the double charge on our credit card. I created a support ticket 579134 but I have not heard anything back. The orders we were double charged for are 002027367 and 002027406.
Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome! I’ll send your ticket number to the team and see what I can do to minimize your wait time for your ticket. We apologize for our delay!

Ticket 584595: I was billed three times for one order.
Can you please help reverse the two extra charges?
Thank you!

Hi @russet welcome to the forums! Sorry to hear about the extra charges. Have you tried to speak with a Wyze Wizard by phone? :slightly_smiling_face:

Call Wyze Support:

Wyze Customer Support 1 (844) 999-3226 or 206-339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT
Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

2 Likes

I will get this info to Gwendolyn and see if she can help you unless it has been fixed already

1 Like

I’m still waiting to receive refunds for the 2 duplicate charges on my credit card.
I spoke with a representative today, who said he would work on this. He started a new ticket for our call. I have not yet received an email confirmation for the new ticket.
Ticket # 6006004: Phone call 5/18/2020
Ticket # 584595: Support ticket submitted on website 5/9/2020.

1 Like

I am super sorry for my delay. I looked in the support center and see a message from a Wizard saying that the charges were reversed. Is this issue resolved now?

1 Like

Thanks - this has been resolved.

1 Like

You’re welcome! Thanks for taking the time to let me know. :slight_smile:

I am being charged a monthly fee and already paid in full for the year. What should I do to have this resolved?

@Mrstest17 Welcome to the Wyze community! You can call Wyze Support.

Wyze Customer Service

1 (206) 339-9646

Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

1 Like