TinyCam App

I read on this forum that someone has used an app called TinyCam, I am having connection issues while connection to local wifi, it worked till a few weeks ago and now I cannot connect while on local wifi which allow connection remotely how can I contact the developer? is any of you experiencing the same and came up with a solution?
I checked on Apple store but I am unable to contact the developer or post a review…anyone able to assist? thanks a lot!

1 Like

Hello @iaiasydney and welcome to the community.

A developer of TinyCam Pro is on here from time to time. I believe his name is @alexey.vasilyev

1 Like

hi Jason, is TinyCam pro th esame a TinyCam free? cheers

1 Like

hi @alexey.vasilyev are you the developer of TinyCam? I am experiencing issues with that it worked till a few weeks ago and now I cannot connect while on local wifi which allow connection remotely are you able to assist?
It happened all of a sudden…and now I get the following: ‘Device not online please check the power and network is normal’ which is…any reason why when I connect to local wifi it looses connection? Pls help cheers

1 Like

@alexey.vasilyev.

I have a question on tiny cam pro also. Just so that you have all the details and providing the following:
I paid for the pro version
I installed it on my Amazon fire TV 1st gen
I installed it on my Amazon fire TV stick 4K

Here’s where the problem runs in. How do I make sure that both Fire TVs are linked up and it’s just one account? I don’t want to have to add the cameras to each one or two edits to each fire TV I want to be able to add a camera one fire TV in it appear on the other one edit a camera on fire TV in the same at it works on the other fire TV etc. I don’t want to have to add the cameras to each one or two edits to each fire TV I want to be able to add a camera to one fire TV in it appear on the other one edit a camera on one fire TV in the that same edit works on the other fire TV etc.

And I also have a fire TV tablet that I would like to get it up and running on

From my experience his support has been poor. I emailed him over a month ago and no reply.

Luckily I found a guy who uses it a lot and he helps me. I thought I’d just send Alexey a note to see if he actually replies.

There is no account other than a Cloud account.
If you want all instances of tinyCam to have the same camera configuration you can export the camera settings to either the local storage or cloud storage then import the settings to another device.
I export/import my settings to a Google drive.
You can find Export/Import option in the top right ⋮ menu when you are in the Manage cameras screen.
If you want to use Cloud storage, like Google drive, you have to set up Cloud account in the settings.

1 Like

Thanks !!! I’ll let you know how it goes.

In settings under cloud service it just gives me Microsoft one drive or below that it says own cloud/nextcloud

Edit:
I did it with Microsoft one drive. It’s over! Thanks for giving me the heads up and even though I couldn’t go to google I have a Microsoft account so that worked just fine

Maybe cloud services are limited for the free version. Are you using Pro?

Only OneDrive and ownCloud/Nextcloud supported on Fire TV. Google Drive and Dropbox works for Google Play version since they rely on Google Play Services not available on Fire devices.

2 Likes

Yeah I ended up using Microsoft one drive and got it all done and completed so it really wasn’t that complicated everyone it was giving me advice was making it more complicated LOL