Timestamp wrong

My time stamp on my cameras is off. After a couple trips in the past week to other time zones I’ve found that my time stamp is off by an hour. I should clarify that the alert time stamp is what is off and not the actual stamp on the video. I have pressed the sync time button on every camera but the alerts are still off. All camera are up to date and so is my phone.

Could you please specify which version of the app and firmware you are on? “Up To Date” is subjective depending on when a post is actually made. Other members finding this thread would then know if the topic is relevant to them, or not. :slight_smile:

2.6.37 app
4.9.5.17 firmware

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I re-read your post a couple of times to make sure I understood it. I haven’t experienced this before, and I’m wondering if clearing the app cache, and/or force closing and re-opening the app would make a difference? :thinking:

Clearing the cache hasn’t yielded any changes. I force quit a few times a week for other reasons, so that hasn’t affected it. I’ll delete the app and reinstall next.

Sounds good! Also, since you’re on beta, I would recommend submitting feedback and logs via the app so the devs can possibly see what’s causing the issue you’re having. Keep in mind, you’ll get an email back with a ticket number, but support doesn’t follow-up on dev log submissions. That only happens with the public released version of the app. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. I re-installed the app and all seems well now.