Subscibe to Cam Plus when living in Europe

I live in Europe and I have a v3 cam. Can I subscribe to Cam Plus ? When trying to subscribe I only see US and Canada countries and US and Canadian zip codes.

Welcome to the User Community Forum @kurt8!

I believe you are able to subscribe to CamPlus in Europe (not CamPlus Pro). There are posts in the past from users who successfully accomplished this and I do know of one user who was subscribed in the UK who might be able to provide insight (@ShardlowM ? Any input?)

2 Likes

I started with two cams and I was new to Wyze. I paid for two licenses using Google but then I was given a link on here to the unlimited yearly subscription and got 99 licences ( I have 8 cams now and it is cheaper to use the unlimited subscription) I seem to remember that I paid for them using my credit card details directly to Wyze. I am in the UK but didn’t have any problems using either method. I only changed from paying through Google because they are not good at giving refunds.

I’ll try and find the link on here.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for your help.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your useful help.

2 Likes

This is the link I used - second post from top.

https://forums.wyze.com/t/cam-plus-unlimited-subscription/204559

2 Likes

Thanks for tapping in @ShardlowM!

1 Like

No problem - maybe there are different rules for EU and UK since the UK left the Union. I didn’t have any problems but I cannot remember the details ( senility setting in !!! )

1 Like