Yes!!! It worked. I was having the very same issue sharing to my wife’s phone. So, I followed this suggestion and created a new invitation and the message to “accept” popped up on her screen. One accepted, it worked. @isaacpr7 - I appreciate you sharing the solution to this issue.
alfour
21
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Sharing pending but no emails received | 3 | 6179 | January 7, 2022 | |
| About share features | 5 | 791 | December 11, 2018 | |
| Cameras shared to me not shown in messages or devices | 6 | 1618 | May 2, 2024 | |
| Cannot share cameras after new router install | 4 | 333 | December 9, 2022 | |
| Stop someone who you shared your camera with from sharing it with someone else | 34 | 6834 | April 30, 2020 |