Sharing Cam questions and mis

Several Questions:

1. It appears that I can share individual / specific cameras with my wife; when she has access to the camera in our daughter’s bedroom will she have access to the Album which has saved videos from all of our cameras?

2. The Wyze Pan cameras that I have continue to reset the lens position after I set them to the view I want. Is there a way to “lock” the camera position?

3. How do I create a shortcut to change from day to night vision? I don’t like AUTO because when the lighting changes the camera does as well which constantly makes a clicking noise when chaning over. Currently I have to go into advanced settings and turn it on manually, which takes a few seconds each time I do this.

Thanks in advance

1. No, I don’t believe so. The Album is local to your phone. However, she will have access to event notifications in the cloud, which then can be viewed on her phone.

2. There are two way to do this:

• Move the view to a specific area, and then Setup a detection zone
  • Set up one Pan Scan waypoint, and turn on Pan Scan
  1. There are no shortcuts action available for toggling night vision at this time. However, there are #wishlist and/or #roadmap topics about creating additonal shortcut actions which you can vote on.