Sense Keypad keeps saying "Unable to connect, please check your Sense Hub", but still does task 75% of the time

Hello! I just set up my service yesterday, and it seems like most all of it is working correctly. However, the Sense Keypad will state “Unable to connect, please check your Sense Hub” after most uses, even if it completes the task of arming or disarming. It is only 20ft away from the hub with almost perfect Line of Sight. Not really sure why this keeps happening, but I did also have some trouble getting it to pair in the first place (ended up replacing the batteries). Any advice on how to solve this?

Welcome to the forum @Koldvico!

A couple of suggestions:
First make sure your Wyze App and Firmware is up to date on the HMS and Keypad.

If they are and the problem persists, then try Clearing the Wyze App Cache until it gets to 0k/mb. This make take a couple of presses of the clearing.
Once Cleared, Log out of the Wyze App and Force Close the App.

Re-Launch the Wyze App again and login. See if this clears your issue.

If it does not, the last step I would suggest is to clear the app cache again remove the keypad and set it up again.

Let us know how it goes.

I did attempt the steps you suggested tonight, and unfortunately the issue is still persisting. This will be the 3rd attempt at unpairing and pairing the keypad. Again, the keypad is still functioning correctly most of the time, it is just telling me it is unable to connect via its’ speaker.

Any suggestions here? My keypad is still doing the same thing…