RTSP for V3

@Mlash, I appreciate your feedback and took a screenshot to share with the team!

I personally wouldn’t expect an RTSP version for Wyze Cam Pan v2 for at least a year. The reason it took so long for Wyze Cam v3 is because we need to make sure that we have stable firmware to use as a base before we can even really start. Planned features that weren’t ready yet, bug fixes, etc. will push back the timing for getting the RTSP going and then it’s somewhat tricky to fit onto our cameras. So the development also takes a while compared to the regular firmware track where we’re building on the existing stuff instead of making a new streaming implementation.

For the shipping cost thing, we posted near the end of May that we were running some tests because we saw a sudden drop in sales. These tests have had inconclusive results so we’ve been doing on-and-off testing since then. My team has been collecting the customer feedback about this to present to the rest of the company and your post is now included in this.

Thanks for raising your concerns to me! :slight_smile:

3 Likes