Revert to previous app 2.x

Yeah, APK mirror can be tricky since they allow basically any advertising to cover their crazy bandwidth costs to keep it free. You have to be careful you don’t fall for the fake “Download now” ads that aren’t actually part of APK mirror. You can usually tell they are an ad and not the REAL download link because they will have these ad symbols in the top right corner of that box for the ad:

Anything that has that symbol is a fake download link and just an ad trying to get you to get their stuff instead of the real download you are intending to get.

Let me make it simple for you though.

APK mirror only has the bundle download for the 2.50.9.512 hotfix app version, so we have to go down 1 more version to get the easy to install APK download. We will get you a direct link to the 2.50.7.487 version of the Wyze app instead. Here is a direct link for you

If it doesn’t automatically start to download or popup a download link for you when you click on that, scroll to find this exact button to click and it will then start for you:

If you click on that button it will retrigger the download process. (remember, don’t click on any that have that weird ad symbol to the upper right of the “ad”.

For anyone that wants/needs the slightly newer hotfix app version 2.50.9.512 that uses a bundle download instead of the easy to install APK, you will have to first download a special bundle installer like this one:

If you install that first, then you’ll be able to download and install the bundle app files instead of just the easy to sideload APK files. I don’t generally suggest that method because it isn’t as easy as using an APK file, but for those who feel moderately tech-savvy, you can do it that way.

I hope that helps.

2 Likes