Replacement filters for vacuum

Agreed. Pretty much everything you buy directly from a Chinese company will be far cheaper. I sometimes buy things on AliExpress.

The tradeoffs are that it takes 1~3 months for things to arrive, you have no return privilege, if there is a problem you are out of luck, etc. For electrical appliances you will probably not have a real UL or ETL listing, and the products will sometimes not meet US safety or materials standards.

But bypassing the entire American retail system is absolutely cheaper if these limitations are OK with you.

The set you referenced looks like a good deal and is from Amazon, so it doesn’t have many of these problems. I mostly need filters. The roller brush is fine on my unit and the little whirling brush doesn’
t seem to actually do anything except entangle.

Turn it sideways. Look at the sides. The original has a felt looking seal. The ones from Amazon do not.

Shrug it off all day and all night, but, I’m right. The originals have a better seal.
The ones from Amazon are pretty good, though.

I only highlighted one edge because you can see it, even from the this angle.

2 Likes

Did my monthly cleaning of the robot vac. While untangling the main brush, I noticed several cracks on the rubber flaps.

According to the Wyze app, this brush has 98 hours left.

Curious to know if others have this cracking on their main brush rubber flaps.

1 Like

Mine has a few cracks too. Mine are probably from minute nail-pops on transition thresholds between hardwood/carpeted and hardwood/tiled rooms. Going to countersink the nail heads before swapping out the brush next month.

@kboggs1

Credit where credit is due. :+1::grinning:

1 Like