Remote Live Stream nearly impossible today

Could everyone please edit their posts and include the error codes you are receiving? I have notified Wyze of this issue.

2 Likes

Below is image of the error i get.

6 Likes

I am not receiving any error code, I just get to the point where the “Getting video data” animation runs for a long while, then it goes through step 1, 2 and back to 3 again, possible 2 or 3 more times, sometimes just once, and then goes to a “Please try 1: Exit app and retry, 2, Power Cycle the Camera, 3” Reboot the router" But no error codes at all.

3 Likes

It appears to be error code 0.

Mine is less descriptive

2 Likes

@zeek_11, Did you disable your status light for those cameras in the settings? If you did, then only the amber light will show during a reset.

2 Likes

I guess this will be a great test to see if the camera records to the SD card when there is no connectivity to Wyze.

UGH, error code 0 is undefined.

2 Likes

Thanks…I’m an idiot. Yes, turned the light off via the app. Thanks for the reminder… That said, still have the same issues as everyone else. No error code for me either and it seems to get hung up on Authenticating step and the Getting Video Data steps so, 2/3 and 3/3.

2 Likes

If it helps Wyze, I am still receiving motion just no live feed.

1 Like

Same screen for me…

1 Like

@DreadPirateRush

Does Wyze normally post notifications on Facebook or the forum when they are having service interruptions?

1 Like

Was wondering the same. Nothing posted on the subReddit, nothing on the page here on the forums for known issues today.

2 Likes

Follow up, I was just able to connect.

2 Likes

What really is a bummer for me, my two pack came in today and was going to install tonight. Hopefully I’ll be able to set them up.

Follow up to my own follow up, I was able to connect to one camera, but that was it and now it’s doing the same nothing again. Guess I was just lucky for a second.

It’s intermittent. I wish I knew their server address. Wondering if it’s getting DDOS or something. Was going to try a ping or tracert.

In contrast, and not to minimize the issues you all are having, my cameras are connecting faster today than they have in a while. I wonder if this is a cell network issue? What cell carrier are you all on? I’m on Verizon.

2 Likes

This is the same error I get. No code provided.

@DreadPirateRush I’ve tried 3 different networks from cell to wireless.

To add mine was working perfect as well. I’m thinking it depends on what server you hit idk how many servers they have?