Raccoon’s revenge

when my two cats have actually eaten all the food from the automatic feeder leaving nothing, he decides to take the feeder so he won’t have to share. actually rolled it across the yard into the bushes until we went out and he took off.

[Mod Note]: Your topic and replies were moved to the Captured on Wyze category for better visibility and consistency in grouping similar topics.

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @edgarwoodfin!

:rofl: Pesky Trash Pandas

Great submission. Thank You for sharing.

2 Likes

Good Boy :raccoon: :raccoon: :raccoon: :raccoon: :raccoon: :raccoon: :raccoon: :raccoon: :rofl:
@edgarwoodfin You can find all the other raccoon, bird and critter videos here on the forum.

2 Likes

I can hardly blame little smart dude. I mean, if I ever found a real-life working Star Trek level food replicator that had a forced cooldown on how often it would output…well, I get where little dude is coming from. He’s probably thinking he can figure out how it works and solve Racoon hunger for his entire species so they no longer have dig in the trash to survive, and finally get @R.Good to stop calling him a trash panda. Or maybe he thinks he’s gonna be the first Racoon Billionaire. I think I found his picture:

3 Likes

Dumpster Puppies

From the Black Mountain Hills of North Dakota :smiley:

3 Likes

Correct scientific name is Procyon lotor . (Pro see on lotor) . :raccoon: :raccoon:

2 Likes

Your Tree Spies have been discovered! Recall them from whence they came!

1 Like

I hereby rename them from trash-pandas to tree-ninja-bandits

2 Likes

My gang is all accounted for :joy:, Must be their cousins plus possum.

2 Likes

Unbeknownst to @Antonius the raccoons are planning to move inside soon.

3 Likes

I evicted them all 3 or 4 years ago when they were living under the house. They were making to much noise and never paid their rent.

4 Likes

In another thousand or so years from now, they’ll be watching us scavenge for scraps. They’ll call us Trash Monkeys :rofl:

4 Likes

I want one of these replicators: food

1 Like