Put the Cam-pan-v3 in privacy mode schedule

Yes, they are the same, except that the v3 pan camera does not “park” in the privacy mode when off so that other non-Wyze app people in the house know that it’s in privacy mode.

Interesting. :thinking:

Mine do. When I turn them off, either manually or by Rule, they stay turned Off and in Privacy Mode until such time as they are turned back on manually or by Rule.

What circumstances are you experiencing when the cams come out of Privacy Mode on their own without being turned back on?

are you saying that your v3 pan cam goes to the “park position” (camera pointing to the base) when you turn it off?

Mine only does that in privacy mode. I want this as an indicator to other peopel in the house that it’s really off

Yes. All 4 of them. I have mine grouped with other cams but Off = Privacy Mode every time.

Power Off the group from the Home Device List: PanV3 parks in Privacy Mode and shows as Turned Off within the group with the button in the middle of the image tile to turn it back on.

Rule to power Off the group: PanV3 parks in Privacy Mode and shows as Turned Off within the group with the button in the middle of the image tile to turn it back on.

Rule to power Off individual PanV3: PanV3 parks in Privacy Mode and shows as Turned Off within the Group with the button in the middle of the image tile to turn it back on.

Press Privacy Mode within Cam Live Stream UI: PanV3 parks in Privacy Mode and shows as Turned Off within the group with the button in the middle of the image tile to turn it back on.

What is your App & Firmware version?

Thanks for answering this. A firmware update made the camera park when turned ooff…

1 Like