Problem with my order. Do not see a contact for it

When the Wyzecam v3 was announced, I quickly opened up the app and ordered 2 of them to secure my chances of getting them when they first ship. I got the confirmation email and assumed all was well and that was that. However, having heard they were going to ship in November, I decided to log onto the website and view my order to see if there was any ETA or updates. That’s when I noticed, I actually have 4 cameras on order. I must have had 2 in the cart and placed 2 more. I didn’t even think to check the total because none of my payment methods had been charged by Wyze. So is there a way that I can have my ordered reduce from 4 to 2 of the v3 cameras without my order being pushed to the back of the line? And yes I know this is the community that I’m asking, but the website doesn’t have an actual support email to write to specifically for orders - or at least none that was apparent.

You should call Wyze Customer Support about this issue! They should be able to assist you. Make sure that you have your order number ready.
By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

Also, shipping for some V3 orders has been moved to December. Check your Wyze account to see when your orders are shipping.
More information here:

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/search/click?data=BAh7CzoHaWRsKwg4%2FL3UUwA6D2FjY291bnRfaWRpA5vVIzoJdHlwZUkiDGFydGljbGUGOgZFVDoIdXJsSSJlaHR0cHM6Ly9zdXBwb3J0Lnd5emVjYW0uY29tL2hjL2VuLXVzL2FydGljbGVzLzM2MDA1MTUwNjIzMi1XaGVuLXdpbGwtbXktcHJlb3JkZXJlZC1wcm9kdWN0LXNoaXAtBjsIVDoOc2VhcmNoX2lkSSIpOWYzZmJjOTQtYjdkMy00NmU5LThmYzUtNDE1NjA0ZmFjMzU5BjsIRjoJcmFua2kH--44111809e8134794d2d2506aeaf1303095087398

Thank you for responding. It used to say November on my ordet page, but that’s gone and now it gives no estimate. And I’m unavailable to call them at those times… Do none of them use email anymore? I was hoping to just have a simple email exchange.

You can try to email them inside the website:

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us

At the bottom:

And you will see something like that:

It seems to work…:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Definitely try @gyzmo’s method!

I sent an email about a problem with my order, but received a message that there is a huge backlog of requests, so response time could be as many as 3 days. One of their suggestions was to ask the community, so for what it’s worth, here goes:

I ordered and paid for a Wyze Plug 2-pack. My order arrived in the mail, I opened it, then realized I received a 1-pack. Looking more closely at the box, it actually says “1-pack.” Do I return this one? Wait for Wyze to send a second plug? I didn’t even know you could purchase a 1-pack.

Could you take a picture of this one? I haven’t seen this ether! It’s possible it means 1 pack of 2. I would definitely contact Wyze Customer Support about this issue!
By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support (click “submit a request”)
phone support is typically faster however this isn’t always true due to fluctuation in the amount of calls.

1 REPLY

Kudos to Wyze customer support!

Despite the disclaimer that it might be up to 3 days before receiving a response, I received rapid responses from customer support – and on a Sunday evening, too! I sent a copy of the receipt showing that I paid for a 2-pack, then sent a picture of the Wyze Plug 1-pack box I received. This morning, I found an email showing that a second 1-pack has been processed to ship to me, which will fulfill the original 2-pack order.

Any wait time for responses about orders certainly did not apply to a query about the wrong item sent.

1 Like

Here is a picture of the 1-pack I received. The 1-pack isn’t even listed for sale on the Wyze site, so I really didn’t know what to think at first! Thank you Wyze, for quickly responding to my email and resolving the issue. :relaxed:

1 Like

I’m not sure on the one-pack. My guess is that they have them for warranty replacements.
I’m glad you had a great experience with support!