Power Requirement for V3 Cam

Right now I’m testing two panels and two batteries in parallel that I already have to see how they hold up on one camera. Yes, theoretically, you can shield the power wiring and perhaps it will work but I can’t even use my laptop in places on the site because of the high RF fields. And, I don’t relish having to dig and bury cable underground. If the cable is not underground then it becomes part of the radiating power of the radio station. Underground it becomes part of the ground plane. It’s not real straightforward. I had to add 3 grounds in parallel with 4 inch wide copper straps from each antenna tower tuning circuit base plate to the ground system to lower the RF on the above ground electrical conduits and metal parts to be able to touch things without being stung. The V3 would not work plugged into some of the standard outlets in the transmitter room. I had to move it around until I found a location that had less RF so the V3 circuits would work. Thus, putting it on battery is the best solution. I am testing the longevity and usefulness of the outdoor cams there as well. I just don’t want to have to make a trip to the site every time they need to be charged. I understand that Wyze is working on a waterproof solar solution for those.

Thanks for all your suggestions,