[POLL] User or Customer? šŸ‘Œ

I would prefer Wyze refer to me as a:

• User
  • Customer
  • No preference

0 voters

His Royal Highness is missing from the list.

2 Likes

Friend

2 Likes

Ok, boys, hypotheticals are fine, but in reality, The Wyzeā€™s references to you are either/or, ie, binary: Customer or User. User or Customer. I threw in No Preference because I promote Freedom, laissez-faire, apathy, etc. :grin:

1 Like

3 Likes

When I think of friend, I think of James Taylor, John Denver and the Wichita Lineman guy. I donā€™t know if The Wyze thinks of me like that. I think to Wyze friend is more Zuckerbergian. As in ā€˜accumulate friends.ā€™ :slight_smile:

1 Like

They donā€™t care so why is this even a topic. Just pay subscription and we will still not get it right. We just have members test free products and other pay to tell them we are looking into it and donā€™t say nothing about cam lite.

1 Like

Hey Guycan

I like it. Succinctly said. :+1:

1 Like

Call me what you like, just treat me right.
Watch what they do, not what they say.

[Mod edit] Post edited to confirm to the Community Guidelines.

2 Likes

Call me to dinner.

1 Like

Hahhahahaha . Na we good :+1: thank for such a good humor and support ā€¦ā€¦ thanks

2 Likes

Wayback Machine (Early 2019)

1 Like

How about source of funds? Wallet? Cha-ching! Moā€™ money? $Bill?

1 Like

Irrepressible William! You are unmoved? :grin:

I still find Wyze to lack responsiveness to problems. The concentration is on selling not supporting. I understand the need for sales to stay in business, but you also need to keep your customers (and yes I prefer that term as opposed to a user) happy and the products working. I find it very problematic that Wyze refuses to provide warranty service on the ā€œfreeā€ product included in a ā€œpackageā€ deal. I also find it infuriating to get a support email stating that there is nothing more to do except wait for engineering to fix a problem and then closing the support case. I find it infuriating that support offers a $20 credit/gift card instead of replacing a failed device.

I could go on, but it doesnā€™t matter. Wyze wonā€™t fix any of these things. So, I continue to use the products Iā€™ve purchased but I donā€™t plan to spend a lot of money with them.

3 Likes

Amen :pray:

1 Like

$Bill. I respect you as a reasonable man. I see you as fair-minded.

I provisionally accept all your criticisms and will not backbite should you purchase the next three products ā€˜for testing.ā€™ :wink:

backbite should you purchase the next three products ā€˜for testing

Lord father ba**s

1 Like

Did you see when Wyze ran a half price sale on the v3s a while back? A lot of ā€˜conscientious objectorsā€™ turned ā€˜canā€™t resistersā€™ and stocked up the larders. :grin: