Please help to identify type of furnace

Greetings,

I live in apartments, and I have zero experience with furnaces. At some point, I was sure I had an electric furnace since there’s a heat pump installed. When I was about to replace my existing Honeywell thermostat with Wyze, I noticed that Honeywell has 3 pins to select, options: “HG/HE” and it’s selected to HG. Then I found a Honeywell manual; it’s written the following for the HG option: “Leave the jumper in this position for gas or oil heating systems. In this position, the heating system controls the fan operation. When there is a call for heat, the fan starts only when the air coming out of the vents is sufficiently warm. When there is a call for cool, the fan starts right away”. So I’m confused, will appreciate any help; attaching photos of my furnace elements

You appear to have a hydronic fan forced radiator. Do you have a picture of your current thermostat wiring?

1 Like

Yeap

Did you get permission from the owner to replace the thermostat? Might be a good idea before you start messing with the installation.

Yep, no heat pump here. To get the same fan behavior after installing the wyze, go into advanced settings and change the fan delay to “by furnace”

2 Likes