Picture-in-Picture (PiP) Feature

Many thanks-

Where may I locate that- please?

See the bottom of app drawer.

Many thanks

That was already selected on and no sound when in floating mode. ( sound shuts off, comes on for 2 seconds, and then shuts off )

What else can you suggest?

Good evening

Kindly advise when you have a moment as we would like sound when in floating mode.

Ty

EP

1 Like

No way to fix that. No audio in floating windows at the moment.

It looks like it should be fixed in tinyCam 13.1.6.

Pip on ios would be amazing as would a catalyst app on Mac

The ability to have a mini floating camera viewer to multitask would be nice.

2 Likes

This would be very beneficial for my wife while she does homework. She could still see me while working away. Great idea!

1 Like

We are using one of our wyze cameras as a replacement for a baby sleep monitor. I would like to see an ability to soft close the wyze app that results in a small video overlay on Android devices. This would function similar to how YouTube, Netflix and YouTube tv function on an Android device. This would allow me to continue browsing on my phone while keeping the video stream up.

2 Likes

I would like to see, when minimized the ability to watch a live screen on top, like YouTube, when the app is playing. This way I can use my phone and watch the cam. I feel like a lot of people use this as a baby monitor and it would be very useful so you don’t have to keep exiting the feed.

2 Likes

I would love a feature like YouTube where you can open up a different app and still have the WYZE cam on the side of the screen. Any knowledge of something like this in the works?

1 Like

The Xiaomi Mi-Home app on android have PiP feature for their Xiaofeng camera so it should be quite doable.

PiP was what I was thinking off. There are soo many apps that have this and would be great if WYZE had an update with this.

1 Like

Same here, PIP would be great since i bought cameras for my baby. Picture sharing options in android is much worse for me then PIP

Yes, I definitely agree with this comment.

PiP is now a supported feature built in to the new iOS 14 and would be great if you were able to add this feature to the iOS app.

3 Likes

I would love to see the cam viewer part of the Wyze app support a pop-up view similar to YouTube and other video apps so I can view a cam in a pop-up window over other apps I’m using. Sometimes I want to watch a cam but still need to do other things on my device.

Right now I use Samsung’s pop-over thing, and it works, but it’s a far less elegant solution and it takes up way more screen space than is necessary.

Would be nice if you guys could add multitasking like YouTube where you can have the video streaming in the corner of your phone in a small window while being able to do something else like texting instead of it kicking you out and having to reconnect

1 Like

This! Please add support for iOS 14 PIP!

1 Like