Picking the same color from rainbow circle

Has anyone found a way to manually enter or consistently choose the same color from the rainbow circle on each color bulb?

Im trying to set up rules and get my BR30 bulbs to match my WBulb color without putting them in a group. No matter how accurate I get, im still not accurate enough to choose the same color selection ie. 0xffb601. I dont have fat thumbs and I’ve tried on an ipad with a stylus.

There’s currently no way to manually enter a hex value, but this is a suggested feature.

Click the green vote button at the top of this linked thread to let Wyze know you want it.

As @IEatBeans indicated, there is no current way. However, if you group them, you can set the color for the Group which will set the same color for all bulbs in the group

I’m really disappointed Wyze hasn’t moved on this yet. It’s been a request since the color bulbs came out and something that would be fairly simple to code. I like to use color choices from Halloween through Christmas and it’s brutal picking the “same” almost color. Especially when I alternate colors every half hour.

Come on Wyze, get in this. I purchased two different brand color bulbs and theirs do color selection much easier.

2 Likes