Pepe' Le Pew & Friends

Bringing you a present. :gift: Looks Heavy, Prime day squirrel

2 Likes

Thanksgiving came early this year?

Yikes!

A week ago, I noticed that one of my WCO v2 cams was offline. I went outside to check on it and found it was gone! I searched events and couldn’t find anything so i just assumed that someone stole it over 14 days ago. :cry:

This morning, I noticed that it was back online! :smiley:

I went through events and found who brought it back home. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

5 Likes

Must be a pattern of behavior with some of these guys, because it reminds me of another topic. I fear that @Antonius is only encouraging this bad behavior by teaching them sign language. :grimacing:

Since you can see who brought it back, I wonder if it was a remorseful bandit or a good neighbor trying to counter the bad behavior of its hooligan brethren. :man_shrugging:

Anyway, I’m glad it’s not a loss!

2 Likes

I think that is the mom of 4 kids. One of the kids chewed through the USB cable connected to that cam’s solar panel. Going to move the cam to a more difficult to reach spot tomorrow.

1 Like

Poor mom, going around apologizing for her bratty kids and cleaning up after their messes…. :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

She’s a good mom. This is her 3rd litter. They’re almost out of their rambunctious stage. Mom and the brats a month ago:

4 Likes

I wasn’t expecting a nice man to show up like he was handing out snacks to trick-or-treaters. That made me :laughing:!

2 Likes

@Seapup has a High Class Diner, hand delivered food and they can even knock on the door for take-out if they missed their reservation time… :laughing:

4 Likes

So, basically, you’re just confirming the idea that you’re raising a pack of raccoon ruffians. Got it. :grin:

1 Like

That’s really what they do… knock on the door and windows. :joy:

2 Likes

I remembered you posted a picture of a Mom who was late for dinner and came to the door. :grin:

1 Like

They usually knock on the rear living room window (day and night) when they see us inside:

1 Like

I can see you now. :raccoon: :eyes:

4 Likes

You have some long legged bandits. Mine are lower and fatter.

1 Like

Hey Admiral, your video is private and can’t be watched. Is there a reason for that? :rofl:

1 Like

It is set as unlisted not private? Try again. Maybe Canada doesn’t like raccoons.

It was showing as private to me too here in So Calif. Now working.

Ok I’ll delete it and try again