Pepe' Le Pew & Friends

More Critters are paying attention to the camera, I need to secure it better or move it off the ground.

1 Like

You have a new Possum friend. :rofl: I have my camera screwed onto the end of a 2 foot long 4X4 sitting on the ground.

Even the new Racoon has taken an interest in Whyze Cams

The Racoon is a new addition, havenā€™t had them around for many years and itā€™s only 1

3 Likes

Maybe one of mine is on a road trip itā€™s hard to tell. Sometimes one comes alone and sometimes two or three together. Possum usually comes by herself and sometimes she shows up the same time as one of the cats.

@bryonhu

I like the nose boop.

@Antonius

Perhaps he was saying au revoir

Nose bumps are funny until you have to clean the :raccoon: possum and cat boogers off the lens.

2 Likes

Got woken up about an hour ago by a really strong odor. My wife let our dog out to do her business and Punkin got sprayed by a skunk. Pepeā€™ couldnā€™t get through the fence so my wife and I just got done giving the dog a bath. The odor is not like what you smell when you get near skunk roadkill. It smells more like a combination of what an elevator motor smells like and a barnyard.

1 Like

I sent Mr.Skunk your way with a one-way ticket, I see he made it :skunk:

2 Likes

Oh manā€¦that might take a while to air out. Did you catch it on a cam by chance? :skunk: :dog2:

Yep. The v3 was at the other end of the yard, but you can see Pepeā€™ eating the bird feed that was dropped from the tray. Then my little white dog runs into the scene. It appears the skunk tried to get around her but she cornered it.

We thought the smell in the house was gone, but I went outside and came back in and PHEW :lying_face:

I have my Wyze air purifier on high, sprayed every fabric surface with Febreze, gave the dog 4 baths, washing all the dog beds and blankets

Thankfully we are not expecting company until next month. Hopefully the stench will be gone by then.

Oh, @Antonius :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:

3 Likes

Vivid. :+1:

Did you wash the dog in tomato :tomato: sauce?

2 Likes

Are we making soup? :grinning:. Never heard of that. Wife said she did.

Wife has some skunk shampoo coming from Bezon. The smell got too much. We left the house, turned the furnace off, opened the windows, set the whole house fan to maximum.

2 Likes

Ha. Iā€™d heard for years that tomato sauce will get rid of it. Wouldnā€™t hurt to try amd itā€™s pretty cheap.

1 Like

I have heard the same. I am also thankful I have never had to test this.

1 Like

PetSmart has Natureā€™s Miracle Skunk Odor Remover. That is getting sprayed in the house. Should have skunk shampoo in a few hours.

2 Likes

Last time I got sprayed I just burned my clothes as directed by my father. How to remove the smell from the house not the dog>>>> :fire: :fire: :rofl:

1 Like

Interesting

Ok. I did as you said.

Wonder how many Wyze wildfire filters it will take to handle thisā€¦

3 Likes

Now we are at the vet. Punkin had a bath using De-skunk and about 30 minutes later she has no energy. Canā€™t even jump on the sofa (yes that is allowed)
Now they say she has a heart murmur. They want to do X-rays and blood work. Temp is fine and now she is acting a lot better. Told the vet ok on the blood work but hold on the X-rays. Her last checkup about 4 months ago didnā€™t note a heart murmur.

1 Like