Pepe' Le Pew & Friends

Even the critters appreciate Kalbi. :yum:

I think they are getting old and loosing their teeth :slight_smile:

My father in law used to say “be true to your teeth or they will be false to you”

1 Like

Since they are California Raccoons maybe they have become vegetarians only and I’m not making them a salad. :grin:

Of course they’re, they live in a hippie comune, don’t they? :rofl:

Ok, here we go, beatin’ up on the hippies again… :roll_eyes: :wink:

10¢ if you recognize who and where this is (don’t cheat!)

Two bits if you can name the music…

(I think I can stump @mvb on this one :slight_smile: )

1 Like

@peepeep, I am stumped on that pic. I don’t know who that is. If you give me a couple of notes from a song, I would stand a better chance. :wink:

1 Like

He shares a first name with one of the Chipmunks.

In the pic, he’s ‘returning to domicile’… :wink:

It is not Paul McCartney in drag singing an early version of Rocky :raccoon: at a German club pre-Beatles… :woozy_face:

He is not among Rolling Stone’s top-100 of his kind. :grin:

Martin Scorsese was onsite during the performance. :cinema:

Bob Dylan made an album with The Band in a pastel colored house nearby.

1 Like

You got me, @peepeep!

I have no idea. I cheated and found the band. I have never heard of them.

1 Like

Dirty hippie ‘inside baseball.’ It’s easier to make the riddles than to answer. :wink:

1 Like

I probably know those guys. It looks like the crew that hangs around Hector’s Inn in Bethel New York, just down the road from original Woodstock 1969. Only 4 miles from the town I was born in, what a glorious time at age 17 :rofl: I was sad when old man Hector passed away and went to the bone orchard down the street, he was a great guy. I think I will name one of the :raccoon: Hector in his memory.

1 Like

:laughing: Priceless! I’m tempted to call you Woodstock Tony. :peace_symbol: :dove:

1 Like

We started going to Hector’s when we were 16, drinking age at that time in New York State was 18. He never asked and we never told. Of course he knew who we were because he was a friend of my father who also owned a Tavern.

1 Like

Solid.

I think Opie the possum looks like a “Clean” Hippie

1 Like

Yup.

And here’s another Chip Monck.

My father was anti long haired creepy people Hippies but he got along with this guy that lived up the road a little way. Peter was always returning our Husky dog who liked to travel for miles in search of lady dogs.

https://www.frampton.com/

1 Like

:rofl:

It’s funny you used this phrase. My first thought when I saw @peepeep’s first pic was Signs. I know it is an exact quote from the song, but it’s close.

I was only 13 in '69, but I will always remember those times.

And the sign said, “Long-haired freaky people need not apply” :upside_down_face:
Here’s one now.