PanCam Blue LED has died

Had to reset my PanCam as I made changes to my network involving a new IP subnet. After reset and reviewing al settings looks like the blue LED is no longer working.
Any solution?

Here are some dumb questions:

Is it definitely not just turned off in settings? (That’s a mistake I’d make, over and over.)

Are you seeing the yellow, but it never turns blue? Do you need the blue?

1 Like

No blue no yellow even on reset/boot. Not turned off. Firmware up to date. Works but no LED.

Bummer. If it’s still under warranty, you could try support. If not, maybe it’s just a failed led, and something that won’t bug you too much. Unless I was using my cams with a Sense v1 hub, I turn those leds off.

If you’ve already tried a factory reset, you might want to try flashing the firmware on the camera.
Wyze - How to flash the firmware manually

If that doesn’t work, contact support if your camera is under warranty. Sometimes the light stops working due to a firmware issue and this is a possible fix.

By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 7 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support
phone support is typically faster however this isn’t always true due to fluctuation in the amount of calls.

2 Likes