Over your home network, LTE, or both? 🤔

Why doesn’t troubleshooting or comparing connectivity always start with (or at least include) this question?

1 Like

The options are, via:

  • Home WiFi network
  • Another WiFi network
  • Cell network (LTE)

Correct?

1 Like

Seems so.

1 Like

6G tomato

1 Like

Over your home network, cell network, or both? :thinking:

Is this :point_up: better?

I skimmed these (poorly) but just lose patience:

  • There are things Wyze can control
  • And MANY things Wyze can’t control

The following (circa 2019) is mostly for visual interest and (my) amusement:

image

  • There are more things that Wyze can’t control on the YELLOW path than the GREEN.
  • Things that Wyze can’t control greatly affect the connectivity of their IoT products.

This is wide and loose I know but maybe I’ve splattered enough on the wall to be corrected profitably? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you conversant in this stuff, brother? I mostly find it annoying. :frowning_face: :grin:

When I look at that diagram, fulminate comes to mind. :joy:

1 Like

:joy:

Used to, but now I drift off to happier thoughts :blush:

1 Like

If we were in college, you might wake up from your happy nap to find my diagram drawn on your stubble-free cheek (we shaved you first.) Four colors, black, and white (highlights.) :slight_smile:

That is scary on multiple levels.

I don’t think we will be in that sort of position or occasion. :sleeping_bed:

I better not accept an open beverage from you. :tropical_drink:
:thinking::warning:

1 Like

Nah, I wouldn’t really do that. More likely, glance over at you sleeping peacefully and resume looking out the window watching the river flow. :slight_smile:

1 Like