Outdoor Plug Schedule

I set up a schedule for my outdoor plug, so it would come on at 7pm and turn off at 10pm.

I did a test schedule for one day, and it worked fine, so I expanded the single day to the whole week.

Except, the plug did not power off at 10pm. Is this a bug or a feature?

I presume I have to create 7 schedules, one for each day of the week. Can we have an option for one schedule with a daily repeat. Even better if we can have daily, weekday, and weekend options.

This is going to sound a bit weird, but I had some schedules which were slated to start at 10pm. They kept having issues and was running about 2 to 3 minutes late. I corrected it by moving the time back to 9:59pm.

you may want to try that and see if it helps. I did a test over the course of days to determine what the settings should be. Here is the forum / topic area I discussed this: Scheduled Rules

Thank you for the link. Next time I need to set a schedule, I’ll try setting the time to something different to 10:00.

In some cases, I have found that creating a scheduled rule to turn something on and another to turn it off works as well. Not sure why the start and end time in the rule seems to not function at times.