Outdoor Cam Charging Issues

Has anybody had any issues charging the Outdoor Cam? Initially, I did not know that the Cam had to be charged using the base station, so I had it plugged into an outlet. It would not charge. Then I plugged it into the base station and the Cam will still not charge, however, my others will charge. Does anybody have a similar issue?

Welcome to the Wyze community @coolant113!
Does the red light come on, then flash when the camera is charging? If not, what voltage was the power supply and outlet that you used to change it in the first place?

1 Like

I was using the wall wart that came with the Wyze Outdoor Camera.

The WOC (Wyze Outdoor Camera) did not come with a wall wart, just a charging cable that was meant to be plugged into the base to charge it.

1 Like

My additional outdoor camera also came with a 120v to 5vdc adapter to charge the camera and it does work.

Got the same issue, it came in box I set it up and used it., took it off at 0% battery took charge cable plugged it in base station the red light blinks for a while , then no light at all after a few hours of being plugged in and still app says 0% battery, even after I restarted app