Only can go back 5 days to view events

In the last few days, when going to view events, I am only able to go back 5 days, no longer able to go back the normal 14 days. I have Cam Plus on all 14 cameras. Why are these older days not available anymore? I should state I am Android using Firmware v3.21.1 (962) (Current App)

When you say you can not go back more than 5 days what do you mean, there is nothing there? Or it physically will not scroll back more than 5 days?

In the App in “events” page, I can click back 5 days, but if I press any days (that are available to see) further back they just dont do anything. No matter how many “presses” nothing happens. It was like this prior to the update I did today and it still isn’t working past 5 days. I cleared cache. I may try just deleting the App and reinstall to see it this fixes it. I posted this on Wyze FB group and no one else seems to have this problem. This is today and furthest I can go back 9by pressing) is the 30th beyond that, no go

forgot to mention, all my cameras SD cards are there and all have plenty of space left. Also if I go to any of the cameras directly (not on events page) same, only can see 5 days. My settings are set to 14 days as well (With option to go 60 days for extra cost