No way to change email address

I want to change my email address and I see no way to change it. Can anyone tell me how?

Hi @jetskiflorida As I understand it you’ll have to start over. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

You also might be able to contact Wyze support and have them change it for you.

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us

1 Like

I get a response:“We need to verify that you are the owner of this email address. Please follow the link below to verify.” THERE IS NO LINK ATTACHED TO IT.

There is a change email setting in the app under account…

Yes, there is. Fill it out and wait for the response to “click on the link to verify your new address” There is NO link in the response. It works fine to change email address in Wyze forums, just not in the wyze app its self. So I would speculate that I will pretend to be a newbie and trash what I have- including 2 AI enabled cameras. AM I missing the link?

Brett Mumford
[Mod Edit]

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 10.26.21 AM.png

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

Can’t read your screen shot…is that from within the app? Haven’t tried this so not sure what link you describe.

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 5.49.27 PM.png

It is from within the Wyzecam.com site. This won’t be legible on a phone. It directs me to respond to the link, which did not exist. However, following your input on my phone, it now seems to have accepted the change. This states “We need to verify that you are the owner of this email address. Please follow the link below to verify.” However there is no link.

Brett Mumford
[Mod Edit]

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

From your response,then, seems your problem is resolved?