No cloud events?

I have no cloud events since 1:58 Am on any of the 8 cameras. V3/v3 PRO/WCO. I just walked in front of 4 of them and no cloud events with cam plus or cam plus lite. Cameras are all working online with event recording turned on. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Let me check mine…

All fine here. Events for all Wyze cam types except the ones I don’t own (Cam v1 and doorbells).

Not sure what to tell you other than try doing restarts or powercycles. That may get them working, but will bury any opportunity to determine cause.

1 Like

I cleared the app cache of 20 MB and restarted the app and they all seem to be working now, Weird :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

That happened to some of my v3 cams 2-3 times this year. I could live stream and they were recording to SD, but I had to restart the cams or powercycle to get them uploading events. Must be a bug somewhere. :pensive: I haven’t experienced this since since early summer so maybe it’s been fixed in latest or beta firmware.

1 Like

I have all the powered cams on KASA Plugs so I will power cycle them all just for fun.

3 Likes