New app is bad and here are many of my concerns

The power button is blocking my view on the “Live” tab how do I make that go away?

Power button also can’t be accessed when the camera is loading, and it is easily hit by accident when it finally does load.

The live windows need to be turned on and off often to make them work, as they never load or take forever to load.

I used to use the power button often to solve the lagging streams that never loaded but now I have to do a bunch of other things to do that.

Why is Dark Mode brown and not black?

Why is there no RSTP or OMNIV support for the newer cameras?

I need RSTP or OMNIV support on all my cameras, so as to view them “IN REAL TIME” on my PC monitor.

Web viewing is a joke and also does not even have dark mode so it lights up the whole house letting the bad guys know I am home.

I need fast real time images of out side so I can see the bad guys “IN REAL TIME” not later on, after the criminals are done, when it finally decides to work.

Are you using the latest app …
V3.0.5 (558)?

I see an improvement and don’t have any issues. Also, my dark mode isn’t oLED black but it is black. Hopefully someone can chime in on your other questions.

EDIT: Sorry if you are referring to webview. I don’t use that.

1 Like