Need 4-8" recessed color changing lights

new product request. ive said it before informally but making it official :sunglasses:

i want to install some canned lights (without the can) over sofa for down lighting and would like to have color change leds as an option. while a few do exist, looks like deman is just coming about, those that do dont come from companies that i trust to make a quality product and maintain an app control long term.

wyze…make it happen. this would make the mood lighting for sofa/tv time so much more versatile and clean looking with the recessed thin leds that just tuck in the ceiling without the need for a can.:grin:

2 Likes

WIFI Controlled! Lets not forget that part!!

1 Like

I’m going through this right now but it looks like Wiz is the leading candidate. Rather not have another app on my phone but trying to figure out a way I can make Wyze work. I want to install mine in the soffits of my garage so would need to be wet rated as well.

1 Like

Not forgotten, just expected to be the standard.

Just circling back to this post and shocked that more people haven’t added to this request. I expected it to be a popular ask. However, most people probably don’t know the difference between canned and direct fit recessed lighting. :man_shrugging: