My 2 Day Review

Hi, I have had my WyzeCam Pan for a couple days now and have a couple questions. I realize I only paid $30 for this little camera, so I don’t want to be too critical. It actually does a lot for the money, but I would really like to get notifications quicker and more consistently. If it records an event, I should get a notification correct? I only get them sporadically, even though the events record properly. When I do receive a notification they arrive maybe 10 minutes after the event. By that time whatever it was supposed to be notifying me about is long over. Is there any way to improve this?
Also, I guess I bought this camera at a bad time and the volume issue still has not been resolved using Samsung, though I read it used to work fine before. Any progress on this, any ETA on a fix? What version did it work? I think I read it’s possible to roll back to a previous version?

Thanks in advance,
Mike -

1 Like

Hi miken

Here are the results for “notifications delay” using the forum’s search utility (magnifying glass next to your account avatar at upper right.)

https://forums.wyze.com/search?q=notifications%20delay

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply. It appears the cam is working as good as possible. :frowning_face: