Multiple events schedule for doorbell chime

I just received my Wyze video doorbell. So far, love it.
It would be nice if the schedule for the add on chime had the capability for multiple on and off events. Currently, you can only have it all day or within a time bracket. I would like to be able to have the time bracket but then have it shut off mid-day when I put my daughter down for her nap.

Thank you.

Great idea. Or possibly allow rules to interact with doorbell features/schedule. For example i want my doorbell to be on mute or lower volume during nap time.

2 Likes

I second that Wyze (if you are reading this…)
I have a toddler at home and he has his schedule naps.
It would be if I was able, for example, to mute the doorbell chime between 1pm and 3 pm and between 9pm and 6am.
If you can add that to the App that would be awesome!
Thanks!
p.s. also some more funny chime options (for kids…)

1 Like

Agreed much needed feature!

1 Like

Doorbell chime schedule

I work from home Tuesday - Saturday. It would be great if I could set a schedule for days as well as hours.
Right now I can only schedule this for 8am - 5pm but it is everyday.
This makes for wife who’s not happy when she tries ringing the doorbell on a Sunday morning with her arms full, expecting help.

[Mod Note]: Your topic, associated replies and votes were merged to this #wishlist request for better visibility and consistency in grouping similar requests.

Reading between the lines, it sounds like maybe there’s a dnd feature that needs to be better?

Something like that. Right now all I can do is set it to ring everyday at anytime or everyday between the hours such as 5:00 pm to 7:00 am.
There is no true DND feature.
In the meantime I am going to use a Wyze plug that has much better scheduling to simply remove power to the chime.

1 Like

Huh. I have an Arlo (for now), as far as I can tell it only has silent and not silent. :confused: