Multiple Cameras on just one Screen/Monitor

I could swear that I saw a mention somewhere about being able to view more than one camera feed on one montor. Has anyone else heard anything about that?

In the app, create a group of cameras.
In the Home tab, click the + in the top left. Select Add Device Group.
You can group as many cameras as you like. When you view a group you will see 4 cameras at a time. You can swipe to view 4 more.

1 Like

Angus beat me while I was searching for this:

Also you can’t actually (easily) view Wyzecams on a monitor.

1 Like

I am a heavy Wyze camera user. I use the new Wyze pan camera to monitor my two littles kids but with them getting older we are going to be separating them in there own room. Our problem is that we are not able to view multiple cameras on the iPad so that we can monitor them both at night. This feature would help tremendously!

Live streaming multiple cams via the Wyze app currently exists. If you create a Device Group for your cams, you can live stream up to 4 cams at a time with your phone/tablet in landscape mode. If you added more than 4 cams to a group, swipe to the left to view additional cam streams. Or you can create an additional group. You can find more info about groups and other info on the Wyze app support pages here:

1 Like

My first response to this thread, 3 years ago, explained how to view multiple cameras.

1 Like