Loads of stuff suddenly not working in Wyze app!

As of this morning, 24 hours later, it’s still broken. Some of my V2 cams are working but my V3 shows offline, but when I select it I actually get a live view in the app. So it is working but showing offline so I can’t turn it off or change any settings on it. I’m almost afraid to turn my indoor V2 cams on because I might not be able to turn them back off after we get home. Sure, I could physically unplug them but that’s not exactly a practical solution.

Well, in a day I have had almost everything working, then a few hours later I had nothing working and now I have 3 cams working.

So, percentage wise it did 100% - 0% - 50%, all in the space of 12 hours.

This really isn’t acceptable.

Oh - and both my Amazon fire sticks stopped working this morning … But now they are working - but that is not the fault of Wyze.

I’m not very impressed with technology at the moment.

From bad to worse - my four WIZ 4LITE smart plugs have all gone offline!

Will this never end???

I have 8 of them I had to unplug each one to get them to re sink up,the other brands work much better I never half to touch them

And now everything is working!!

The smart plugs all just came online without me touching them

All six cameras are working as they should.

I wonder how long it will last before Amazon mess it up again.

So that is nearly two days of wondering if it will all work ever again.

SE Texas, and 24 hours later the cams and plugs are back, had to power cycle 2 of 3 light bulbs to get them back online.

And your good we had to only cycle the bases for the cameras

Rec’d email saying the issue has been resolved. However the home monitoring system is still crapped out. Nothing happening. Been like that for days. Ring stuff is working fine.

Home Monitoring system has been down for days. When is amateur hour over at Wyze?

Mine has been back on line since 345am

I’m have the same issues. My cameras were all working until last week. Now I get some days with recordings and other days offline or not connecting.

All 19 of my bulbs went offline on the 15th and they are still not working. I guess i will have to trash them and get them for more reliable source this is rediculious. I guess they have no redundancy

Everything that went down for me is now working.

If you still have items down, reboot your router.

If my internet on all my devices is working but wyze isn’t, wouldn’t rebooting the wyze make more sense than the router?

1 Like

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. The router in most home networks is the one handing out IP addresses and of course routing all traffic to the Internet.

Many can “run out” of viable addresses when too many devices are involved, or just crap out at certain points.

2 Likes

A router can affect single devices. I have never had the need to reboot my router, but I found doing so corrected my HMS issues after the AWS incident. So obviously something was hung on the router in relation to my Hub. My Hub and all sensors were down until I rebooted the router.

2 Likes

Tried the router. That did nothing to the home monitoring base unit. The base unit and all sensors are offline. All the cameras are online. HMS has been down for days.

Hopefully wyze will make a deal with azure to spread the traffic. Depending all on Jeff Who’s cloud is not so smart

My issue is the group pages showing some camera’s off-line but if I go to view the camera directly the the camera is working. I thought it was either V2 or V3 and V3 cameras are only affected. Something got screwed up since the last app update. I’m starting to think the Wyze app is getting to big for its britches.