Live Stream is not streaming with cameras that are compatible and has got Cam Plus

Using Chrome, on Windows 10, having Cam Plus, and at Wyze (view.wyze.com):
WCOG, WCOGT, and WCPv3 - none are streaming (except occasionally on the WCOv2), all frozen after I click on the Play icon on the desktop. They are all live-streaming fine via the android app and IOS.

The battery powered Wyze cam outdoor (WCO) v1 and v2 are not compatible with webview.

I don’t believe doorbells are either.

Pan v3 is, and OG cams are as well.

Are you getting a loading sign, frozen frame, or error message?

1 Like

Here is a list of the Web View compatible Cams:

Not sure which cam you are referencing with “WCOP”. However the Wyze Cam OG Telephoto (and the OG Standard) as well as the Wyze Cam Pan V3 are compatible. I have all three of these cams and can stream all three. However, the stream I get is next to unusable. Extremely choppy, massively latent, with no sound quality whatsoever.

Additionally, while the Wyze Knowledge Article states that the doorbells will stream, my VDBv1 shows at the bottom of the list as an incompatible device. Clearly a contradiction.

For these reasons, I do not use the Web View for anything else than to test streams for the forum. It just isn’t a reliable or useful product to me.

Sorry for the typo, I meant to type a G, not a P.
All the cams that are added are compatible as per Wyze compatibility list.

1 Like