Limited edition black v2

I received an ad in email referring to the limited edition black v2, but I can’t find it anywhere on the shop tab or on the link in the ad. Anyone else get this? Any idea where to find them?

1 Like

What link did you try?

2 Likes

Thanks, this is the one I saw, but I thought the v2 had the enhanced night vision, twilight? How is this different from the v1?

1 Like

A black silicone skin would be cheaper if you already have a v2.

HOLACA Silicone Skin for Wyze Cam Wyze Cam V2 - Come with Quick Wall Mount Bracket - Anti-Scratch Protective Cover - Extra Protect Wyze Camera (3 Pack, Black)

Amazon.com

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation. I’ve actually just used a black permanent marker on a couple of my white ones, which has worked just fine, on camera and the cord. But I’d like a couple more with the enhanced night vision and would prefer black as long as I’m ordering (if they’re available.) I do like the skins for those I put outside, so I may get a set of the Holaca skins for that.

1 Like

The enhanced night vision is the V3 - not the V2.
They are not available in black, but I have bought some dark colored skins for a few of mine from:

3 Likes

Yea, the v1 is old and isn’t sold, the v2 is only sold in black now (linked above), and the v3 (the newest one) is only sold in white. The v3 is much better than the v2, but a bit more expensive and white.

1 Like