It’s the last day of February....

So I’ll take it that the video your other co-founder posted today ending with he and his wife and child on the couch stating, “I just checked and we’re out of stock”…“more in 2-3 weeks” doesn’t mean out of stock, but rather, the stock you have received is defective. Right?

Hmmmmm…

Well it’s one of those unfortunate timings. The vlog was filmed some time back, and we only managed to detect this problem after we’ve had our first shipment in recently to be shipped. Bummer… ?

Well, stuff happens - especially when you are at the cutting edge of tech and shipping new product. That is the price of innovation. Understandable. The ceo letter taking responsibility is a nice gesture.

Is 3-4 week delay for the first batch? Will the second batch (who were originally for shipping 1st week of March) be delayed by 3-4 weeks or will it be a longer delay for the second batch?

I was a supporter of a product on Kickstarter. We would get regular reports of issues with parts manufactured in Chinese factories. This went on for almost a year, until they got it corrected. I’m use to waiting. Quality control is, if not everything, almost everything. You will be happy in the end, and WYZEcam will have fewer headaches as well. If you’re having withdrawal, I’m almost sure the CEO will send you a free V1 as a temporary fix (pun intended). Wyzened.

p.s. drmango, I object to the word ‘stuff’’ in ‘stuff happens.’ It’s a corruption of an perfectly good American idiom. Please say what you mean…use asterisks if you have no b*lls. (smileyfacehere)…