Issue with scheduling on wyze v3

So now we need to find out why. Are these cams loosing network connectivity and therefore showing as offline when they fail? This would cause the server to not be able to reach them to execute the command.

If you click the individual drop downs, what does it show? The reason for the fail? Error? Device offline?

Are all these cameras grouped? Have you tried assigning the group to a rule so that you don’t have to have all these individual rules?

I will say no as I can go back into my playback and play video at those times so I don’t believe it’s a connectivity issue. As they are within 20 feet of a modem. I will delete all of my rules today and add new to each as you suggested in other replies. The next step will be to remove each camera and re-add each to my account and start fresh. It seemed to happen once I changed over to the unlimited plan with wyze to be honest

If you could also do what @Omgitstony suggested and open those drop downs on the failed rules it should tell us WHY the rule failed nd give us an idea of how to proceed. Another question (which may be answered and I missed it) is it always the same cameras that fail?