Is there an option for you to buy the wireless indoor outdoor camera without the base station?

Is there an option for you to buy the wireless indoor outdoor camera without the base station? I already have a base station and my camera is working great but I would like to add a couple more to the base station. Do they sell the camera separate from the base station or am I going to end up with several bass stations that I don’t use? It doesn’t make a lot of sense if they do it that way.

1 Like

I believe this is only offered on Amazon currently.

https://www.amazon.com/Outdoor-Wire-Free-Assistant-station-required/dp/B08FFK9ZYR/ref=asc_df_B08FFK9ZYR/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=475739861994&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=673670398655026359&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1020037&hvtargid=pla-1016379457166&psc=1

1 Like

There are currently none in stock on the wyze website. I’ve got 3 outdoor cams and 1 base station. I do wish Wyze wouldn’t remove them completely from the site and just put an out of stock notice on them instead.

3 Likes

Unavailable on Amazon

@towelkingdom once promised but seems to be undeliverable now, so leave it up to keep the heat off Wyze’s butt… :rofl:

A single add-on camera on Amazon costs as much as the full kit on Wyze.com. I was really hoping to build on the original kit I have. :disappointed:
Wyze has some great ideas, and I applaud them for trying to make technology affordable for the masses, but it seems like the products AND company itself are still in a beta state and not yet ready for prime time. I’m definitely rooting for things to get better, but am afraid to venture further into the Wyze ecosystem before they do.

1 Like