How to use Wyze contact sensors to shut off Honeywell thermostat

I’m trying to figure out a way to have my Honeywell Smart Series thermostat model RTH9585WF turn off when a contact sensor is left open more than 15 minutes. This is for a vacation rental and I’m trying to avoid the AC getting overtaxed if guests leave windows open while the AC is running in the summer. Any ideas on how to make this work?

I thought I might be able to do it with an Alexa routine with the Wyze skill and the Honeywell Total Comfort Connect skill. However, Alexa isn’t showing the thermostat as an available device when creating a routine (and the skill is definitely enabled and thermostat on the Alexa device list. Any ideas on why? I also can’t figure out how I’d direct it only to change the temp if the contact sensor is open for more than 15 minutes.

Then I started playing with IFTTT (first time so I’m a real novice), signed up for the pro trial and was able to create an applet so that when a contact sensor is open, the thermostat goes to a temperature I set. But I can’t figure out how to specify the actual temperature OR how to have it only make the change if the contact sensor is open for 15 minutes.

Any ideas on how to make this work?

Ps - I just purchased this thermostat and did not get the Wyze because it doesn’t allow me to set minimum cool and maximum heat temperatures - a must for a vacation rental so guests don’t come in and turn the AC down to 60 in the heat of the summer, which could seize up the entire unit. I figured that if I can’t automate the shutoff with the contact sensors, I can at least get alerted viz the Wyze app if these sensors are open more than 15 mins, and then contact the guest. so at least there is a “manual” workaround to that but the minimum temp has no workaround, so I opened for the Honeywell thermostat that provides that feature.