If the products had worked well, I would have probably just followed along and paid. Now I have a lot of Wyze products and only use the bulbs (when they work) and cameras for live stream. I guess it was not “such a deal”.
Sensors are all dead (tired of the battery swaps), smart switches are not reliable (like bulbs), cameras only used to watch live now (only use on occasion when not home).
So yes, better planning for sure. I kept my old system, so that was good for me. I ticked off a lot of friends by introducing them to Wyze.
I will try the sign up $0 option today since I am off-work. But if is asks for a credit card, I’m done. Well, I think I was pretty much done.
Funny, a family member called (3 days ago) about the home monitoring, I called back. They said “never mind”, they changed their mind. I had no input, so looks like it’s not just me.
With the age of us going back to subscription software and products (thanks Internet and economy), I thought Wyze was going to be a breath of fresh air.