How to get wyze cam v2 to work, when u turn it on offline?

Completely agree. I needed it out in the property that doesn’t get wifi. After reading reviews I thought I could still record without wifi. This isnt true… ive bought two cameras to make sure. It times out after a couple minutes.

If someone can help pls do. But these are my findings. Also have not found a way to install pervious firmwares

yeah, same for me. my work around was to create temporary hotspot on a mobile device to allow cams to connect online,

firmware:
app only allows u to update to current release (requires internet), to downgrade firmware, you’ll hv to do it manually (ref from “support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022732931-Wyze-Cam-Firmware” ):

1. Wyze Cam v2 and Pan firmware files can be found on the Release Notes page.
  2. Download a specific version of firmware, unzip it, put it on the root directory of your microSD card and rename it to demo.bin .
  3. Power off your camera and insert your microSD card.
  4. Hold the setup button, plug in your USB cable, keep holding the setup button for 3-6 seconds until the light is solid blue, then release the button.
  • Note: The “Solid Blue” in this case is not the same as the one normally seen on the camera. Instead, both the blue and yellow LEDs will be on at once, making it appear to be a lighter blue.
  1. Wait for 3-4 minutes. The camera will reboot and change light status during this time.
  2. After it is done, your camera should be functioning with original setup. No need to re-setup your camera!