How long before the doorbell is delayed?

So how long before the doorbell is unavoidably delayed? I’m guessing it will April or May before any of us see doorbells.

According to the email I got today, they actually started shipping today:

Wyze Video Doorbell:

• Shipping was estimated to begin around 1/29.
    :point_right: Shipping started today! (1/27)
2 Likes

I got my usps shipped notification, they started shipping 2 days ago

I got mine today via USPS. I didn’t get an email notification of it having shipped, so this was a nice surprise.

1 Like

Nice, I didn’t get a email from Wyze, it was a notification from usps.

You’ll love the doorbell, it’s very nice!

1 Like

My buddy a couple of blocks away also got it today without notification. It seems Wyze is on a roll :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got mine today. I installed it and then uninstalled it. It’s just kind of a toy. It’s ugly on the outside of the house, the functionality is poor And the inside chime is annoying. Don’t feel bad if you don’t get it for a while.

1 Like

I don’t know… How nice looking does a doorbell need to be? I don’t have to look at it, like, ever, so that’s not really a consideration as far as I’m concerned :slight_smile: I have no problem with the way it looks and it’s working well for me.

3 Likes

I ordered mine back in September and on the 27th it shows my order is in packing. No update since and no doorbell received. :frowning:

1 Like

there’s a good chance it’s on it’s way. My order shows the same status, yet when the shipping label was created I received a text notification from USPS. Looks like it should arrive tomorrow but no shipping email from Wyze yet.

1 Like

Honestly, All of the doorbell cams that I have seen or used are "toy"ish, I don’t feel the Wyze is any less "toy"ish than the others. The footprint is also much smaller and the lens exponentially better than it’s competitors (and no, I don’t work for Wyze).

1 Like

Maybe Wyze can come up with “skins” for those who want a different look. Hint hint :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just got mine today

1 Like

I ordered mine on the 23rd and nothing yet. Status just shows pre-order still. Guess I still have some time to figure out power, don’t have any doors bells at either door these will be installed at.