How do I post Reviews?

How do I post a review. I’ve looked on my orders page & there’s no option to post a review.

1 Like

When you order an item from Wyze , you’ll get an email asking for a review and that goes up on their website and app

You can submit a review of any Wyze product from the Wyze.com storefront.

Click the double bar in the top left to find the product you would like to review:

Once you find your product, look for the customer review stars and click them:

Then look for “Write a Review” and click it.

1 Like

Curiously, I’ve never received that email. In the storefront there’s no option, either for leaving a review. When I press the double bars in the top left, it just takes me back to the products page, where the double lines are replaced with an X.

1 Like

Wow, the write a review button is very small and hidden, when replying to this post I deleted my post since I couldn’t even find it!

The write a review button’s link size is a reflection of the number of reviews that are approved for posting. :thinking:

Additionally, not all products\devices show reviews on the product page. Therefore there is also no link to submit one. Ex: v3Pro. In the space where the review stars should be is this other useless link for how it will look when mounted.

This topic was automatically closed after 10 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.