How can I get support?

Hi.
I have had my cams for a couple of months. I bought them from Amazon.
One of the cams has been disconnecting from the base a couple of times. I have restarted the cam and it has worked for a couple of days and then disconnected again. All other cameras connected to the same base are working all the time.
Today it disconnected again. When I restarted the camera it wouldn’t boot at all. No LEDs were on.
I connected the charger and nothing happened. I tried to hold the reset button and do a reset while i turn it on, but it didn’t work.
So I now have a cubic white brick that is not working at all.
Can you please help me resolve the issue?

I have tried to submit a ticket but it requires order number. It doesn’t work with the order number from Amazon. I contacted Amazon and they said that I need to send a request to Wyze. How can I get support from Wyze? There is also no email address available to email them. And the form for contact is not possible to fill and send if the order is from Amazon.

Sounds like you have an Outdoor Camera (“One of the cams has been disconnecting from the base a couple of times”), which have a current firmware issue that Wyze is working on.

As to how to contact them:

Customer Support

There are many ways to contact Wyze. Their phone number is (206) 339-9646, or you can chat with an agent or create a ticket on the support site.

They’re open for support between 4 am-8 pm PT Monday through Friday, and 8 am-4 pm PT Saturday.

1 Like

I have tried the chat. The problem is that it requires an orderID. I have bought the cams from Amazon. There is no orderID I can use.
And when contacting Amazon they say that I should contact Wyze.
Also calling them doesn’t work since I’m in Sweden.
I have emailed them but I haven’t received any response. So basically I have a cam that is almost 6 months old, and it hasn’t been working for almost 5 months.

(206) 339-9646

1 Like

Jag tror att du kanske har otur nu. De stöder inte utanför Nordamerika tror jag.