Home Monitoring Hub Setup

Yeah. I logged in my account on both. Are you on two phones or phone and tablet?

Thanks everyone. This morning I tried the installation from scratch, and to my surprise, it all went well.

Sorry to hear you ran into a few issues during setup! Once you finish setting your Hub you’ll be prompted to add your sensors & keypad. You’ll need to follow those instructions to set them up individually. So when you say ‘no devices are showing up’ are you not seeing the ability to add sensors or keypads? Or that when you try to set them up it fails? Thanks!

When I finished setting up the hub there was no prompt to setup the sensors and keypad. I ended up having to reconnect the hub using the “add device” section of the app. Once I did that the keypad option showed up.

I am on two phones.

Make sure you are running the current app on both devices, verify them against each other, you probably have an older version of the app on one of them

Hey @WyzeJasonJ . Thanks for the tip. She was a version behind. She is updated and now it works.

1 Like

I too ran into this problem. Here’s more data for Wyze support to work with:
After installing the hub, the app displayed an empty screen that said “Select the device you want to add”. At the bottom was a disabled button. There was no list of devices to choose from.
Tapping the < button in the upper left took me back to the Setup screen which showed that I had completed only 1 of x tasks, and the second task, to set up sensors, was highlighted. Tapping that option returned me to the empty screen with no devices to choose.
Eventually, I returned to the home screen and used the + icon to manually choose the Keypad, and that setup went smoothly. Then I was able to return to the Home Monitoring setup, and upon tapping the second step, I was returned to the “Select a device” screen which now had all three options and I was able to complete setup as expected.